Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Before Sunrise

I'm not referring to the fabulous film here, I've been up since 3AM. It's a crazy situation. Maybe I'm just all hyped up to see Neil on Wednesday, or maybe it's a case of contagious insomnia caught from Theresa. Maybe it's because I fell asleep with les kiddos...at 9PM. Chris fell asleep with Gray at like 7:30. It starts out with a story and next thing you know? Zzzzzzz. Needless to say, Chris is hard at work downstairs and I think I'll get myself a coffee and knit a little. Can't get all muddy just yet, though it's been a few days and I'm itching, the mud will have to wait.

The sky is just starting to blue. The most beautiful blue against the black mountains, then back up up up to black sky. I'm glad I'm up.

It just gets better and better, this life.

This life of bike rides, of raisin bread, of mud fights, of dreams, of scrunched noses.
.




No comments: